We all know that women are extremely keen to have a head full of hair and a heart full of dreams. But sometimes we might need a little help from the hair gods and that is why hair extensions are all the rage. While there are many sorts available in the market to cater to all budgets and expectations, it is generally feasible to opt for real hair extensions. First of all, you must know these come in weaves which are generally clipped on or glued on to the base of the hair to create a more voluminous and healthy looking hair.
Generally real human hair extensions are applied on a customer by a professional, but sometimes it is also applied by the one who has decided to get it. But no matter who does the application there are some key things to keep in consideration while getting these hair extensions. These are:
- How much do you actually need: if you already have thick hair, you would not be requiring the heavier wefts because they would really not be doing much for you anyway.
- Stylist with experience: if you have indeed chosen to work with a stylist,make sure they have ample experience in this field, because even if you are working with real hair extensions, there is always the chance of it causing serious damage to your hair resulting in more hair loss and even the extent of bald spots if done the wrong way.
If you are about to get married and you are excited about the biggest day of your life, then all you have to do is make all the arrangements well in advance. The most common concern of brides in Scotland is the way they would look on their wedding day. Along with choosing a perfect wedding trousseau, it is also necessary to find the best accessories.
Bridal hair accessories in Scotland are easily available and there are latest style and designs that you can find in other accessories as well. This is an easy way to add an attraction factor to your looks as a bride. It doesn’t matter than you have long or short hair, you can easily find accessories that will go perfectly with your hairstyle.
Experiment with your looks :- If you wish to be the centre of attraction on the day of your wedding, experimenting with your looks before your wedding day will prove a great help. This will also make you understand the hairstyle, make-up, and other accessories that would be perfect to wear on your wedding day.
Research well :- You can find many blogs online that would provide you different ideas for your looks as a bride. It will give you more knowledge about clothes, accessories, and make-up that are in trend at present.
Accessories matter a lot :- A couple of accessories can provide a completely different look to a wedding trousseau. You can find many options in bridal accessories online.
Contact lenses are getting more popular than traditional glasses these days. Many people feel discomfort at first but now they all are comfortable with contact lenses. There are many companies which provide fast delivery contact lenses straight to your door steps.
Contact lens vs. Glasses
Contact lenses have many advantages over glasses. Some of those advantages are listed below.
- Natural vision: Contact lenses are worn right on the top of the cornea which provides you with natural crystal clear vision of all the things. The objects are seen of right size, at correct position and with the natural sharp colours. The distance between the eye and the glasses can affect the size, position and colour of the object.
- Stable vision: Contact lenses provide you with stable and clear vision. During quick body movements, the glasses may provide you with unstable or disturbing vision, whereas contact lens will provide you with stable and clear vision in quick body movements such as in dancing, running, and playing any physical sport.
- Unaffected by weather: Contact lens are worn right upon corner and they don’t get fog up or get splattered in the rain, whereas glasses do get fog up in winter season very easily and get splattered when it rains.
- Peripheral vision: Contact lenses provide you with better and wider peripheral vision of the various objects. Contact lens moves along with your eye and provides you with the clearest vision whereas glasses are stable and are worn on the face. Glasses block the peripheral view and provide you with blurred vision on the side of the glasses.